Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Again...........

Those of you who have been following me for awhile know that i stopped posting on my first blog RunDebRun because my daughter objected to having her privacy violated. I stopped blogging for awhile but decided i missed it too much so i started this blog LearningToJustBreathe thinking i could keep myself from mentioning her. But she has slowly crept back in and is objecting again............Problem is when someone is such a part of your every day life how do you avoid mentioning or acknowledging their presence??? I tried to keep it vague just calling her my daughter but apparently i was still too forthcoming.
I'm sorry this is so abrupt . Anyone wanting to contact me or stay up with the CA job thing please do write me at adbt16@suddenlink.net. I'd love to stay in contact with you. I've met some wonderful people on here. I still plan to be lurking and commenting on your blogs . I think i may keep this blog up and running just to show my artwork and work in progress. Sounds boring i know. LOL! But if you'd like to see what i'm doodling or crafting do stop by and if you'd like to chat please email me at the above address. You know i'll always love to hear from you. Hugs! deb

4 comments:

Carol said...

Aw, kids, huh? My step son is a police officer and won't allow his wife to have a Facebook page. I tell him if he wants to see his kids' pictures he might as well get on FB because they're all over my page - LOL! You know you could always close the blog off to the public so people would have to request permission to get into it to read it. Anyway, which ever way you head on this keep me in the loop on the California thing because I am waiting with you!

Lori said...

Goodness Deb - I don't think you could get more generic than 'my daughter.'

Sorry to see you stop posting.

Dosfishes at Sparkle Days Studios said...

YOu gotta do what you gotta do. Will keep in touch. xox Corrine

F. McButter Pants said...

that's too bad. Kind of crazy. I don't know how more vague you could be. Besides I don't care about her, I want you. I will stay in touch!