Thursday, October 6, 2011

Scrumptious...............

...........sadly i don't have much to write about...........i wish i had more to report on the job front or the California move front ...........but i don't.........still in a holding pattern.......there are a few little twinkles of opportunity on the horizon but neither hubs or i want to get our hopes up.....so we wait.........but while waiting this week as i said earlier i have kicked my butt out of the apartment! Lets see.....Monday i walked, Tuesday i rode my bike...in traffic .... without killing myself or anyone else!....encouraging...and Wednesday i walked the mile and a half to Hobby Lobby and walked around there and let me tell you after walking around the store all i wanted to do was go sit in my car and drive home not walk the mile and a half back home but i did it and in the end it felt good to get out. Today i'am walking to the post office to get some stamps. ....I've done good this week getting out of the house and moving.....mission accomplished. Must find some new adventures for next week.........
Now for the 'Scrumptious' part of this post.......I'am so loving the orange roses next to the blue butterfly....you? They are a little tedious to color, thats what taking me so long..... I can only do a little then i have to take a break....I have my next drawing already bugging me in the back of my brain.......not sure i can pull it off but i want to draw a black cat with gold eyes in a witches hat..............i was hoping to do this before Halloween but i don't think that will happen ....i should have started it in July.......lol........but its a pic thats been bugging me and needs to see the light of day....or at least i need to give it a try.....Sometimes i get the ideas in my head but don't have the talent to make it happen......
Before i go ...........guess what we are expecting here in West Central Texas???? Rain! Saturday is a 50% chance and Sunday 60% chance........and its all because hubs and i decided we were going to go fishing this weekend......yeah.......he's trying to convince me how great it is to go fishing in the rain.......yeah...sure......Hugs! deb

1 comment:

gamma3 said...

lets see, monday...fishing, tuesday...fishing, wednsday...fishing, you get the picture? love the way you use the different colors together. have fun.