Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Quick Movie Review!

..........for just one movie.........Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows.........the movie world has been pretty stagnant for me for a while now.........Breaking Dawn part 1 was a pretty big let down for me. I LOVEd the first three Twilight movies and i was sorely disappointed with this last one....i know many people loved it but i did not........ I did like The Help. I've never read the book so i had no expectations going in and was pleasantly entertained. NOW........Sherlock Holmes.......you know i say i don't like comedies but really i think thats because i think most comedies make me feel like i've lost a few IQ points when i walk out of the theatre......Sherlock Holmes was in one word....DELICIOIUS......it was smart , witty, funny, exciting and worth every penny. I was sad to see sales were down from the first Sherlock Holmes as i think this one more than held its own. So before Tom Cruise and his Mission Impossible over shadow everything i wanted to put in my two cents for Sherlock. Go see it! You won't be sorry!!! Hugs! deb

5 comments:

Katiejane said...

The only one of these I've seen is The Help. I liked it but not as much as the book. I don't go to the movies much,I must admit.

Dosfishes at Sparkle Days Studios said...

I can't wait to see it too. The first one was fantastic, this one is supposed to be better. Saw the Help and I loved it. Merry Christmas!!! Giveaway tomorrow so check in...after 10 am my time.....xox

F. McButter Pants said...

Love your movie reviews! Gonna go see it,but I want to see the Mission Impossible as well.

Thanks for your comment, as always, they make my day. Your the BEST.

gamma3 said...

want to believe this myself. ok. we got two free passes to movies. our plans(which i should not even put in type) is to go christmas day. i am so glad you put in your two cents. i have not looked at the previews so i will have open mind. i like funny movies. no snow here but cold enough. maybe we can hope for a little of the white stuff. glad to see jinx is having a christmas moment.

F. McButter Pants said...

I went to see The Descendants. Skip it. BORING. Should have went to see Sherlock....I took my little lady, she bought so I saw what she wanted to see.

Anywoo, just thought I would warn you.