Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Voting Has Begun..........!!!

Finally!!! You know i've been haunting the voting site ever since coffee this morning only to find out the voting didn't start until 10 am pacific time.........which is noon my time aaarrrgghh......
Any way here is a link . I hope it works. If you like my boot leave me some love by voting. I have no idea if you can vote more than once. If someone wants you can check that out and let me know. Voting runs from today thru Jan 5, 2012. UGG Australia reserves the right to pick the winner but will give special consideration to boots with the highest votes. Other than this blog i really have no social media presence so people that do will really have an edge in the vote department. Feel free to pass this link on to whoever you think might like to vote. If i'm to get alot of votes it will be thru word of mouth......I'm going to leave this up at the top of my blog for a few days . If per chance the link does not work you can also reach it by www.talenthouse.com/debterrypeacockboot Thank you so much for all the wonderful support you've always given my artwork! Hugs! deb

2 comments:

Maria said...

So cute! Very original design, Deb! :) Thanks for coming by my blog and saying hi... much appreciated.

Incipient Wings said...

Cute!
I'd wear these:)
Good luck to you!!!