Thursday, March 1, 2012

Won't you come Stumble with me?????

I think i've mentioned Stumbleupon to you before. Its free. And a great way to explore the internet. I've come across sites i know i never would have found on my own. When you set it up you select the type of sites your interested in exploring. Then just keep clicking the 'Stumble' button at the top and away you go. You know how i like to share. :) So here's a few links to some amazing sites . I found that cute elephant picture above while stumbling too. Everybody go AAaaawwww......Unfortunately i don't have the name of the person who took the picture. If anyone knows i'd be glad to add it. I'm not the best at setting up links so i hope these work for you. Hugs! deb
Gormetpapermache be sure to watch a few of the video you find here. Amazing!
Porcupine Video yes that is a pocupine!
Milk Trick who knew?!
Paper Art can you imagine the patience and steady hand this must take?
Can you name all 50 states in 4 minutes and other quizzes?

4 comments:

jinxxxygirl said...

just checking to make sure the comment section is working.......i guess nobody likes posts like this. But i just wanted to share some awesome websites i stumbled across but point taken . I won't share this kind of stuff again...........bummer.... Hugs! deb

Cris, Artist in Oregon said...

These look interesting. I will check some out.. I love the Baby Elephant here.. Cute.

Katiejane said...

Congratulations to your husband. Too bad you won't be coming to KY, but I know you wanted to stay west. So exciting!
Interesting website and links. Thanks!

Eileen Bergen said...

Who doesn't like a post like this?! I'm so delighted to hear your news!

Like most non-Californians I suspect, the only thing I know about Livermore is Livermore Labs.

I looked at the map and see you won't be too far from Oakland where my son lives. That's exciting (for me). We may actually be able to meet up in person ;-)

Anyway, best of luck with the move and new job. It'll be like Christmas to get all your things out of storage and out of boxes.

Now I'm dying to see what Gourmetpapermache is all about.

I won't even attempt the last one! Did you name them all?

XOXO