Friday, April 6, 2012

Just Checking In!........

No time for a proper post. But i wanted to let you all know we arrived safe and sound in Livermore, California. My email address has changed and i need to figure out how to change that in the settings on here. Hubby starts work Monday and i know things will calm down then , for me at least. This weekend we go house hunting. Cross your fingers! Hugs! deb
********
*********OKAY!! I figured out how to change my email! So if you leave a comment here i will get it at my new email addy! See ya next week for a proper update! LOL!

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Happy Easter!
Glad you made it there safe and sound. Its going to be exciting for you to explore the area. Think of all the exercise you are going to get!!. And Fun!
xx, Carol

Corrine said...

Yeah, exciting times!!!!! Looking forward to your proper post and news about life in Cali....Happy Holiday. xox

Eileen Bergen said...

So glad that the trip and most of the uncertainty is behind you.

Now you can get on with your life!

Fingers crossed on the house hunt.

sandee said...

Thanks for becoming a follower on my blog!!! I better get busy and create something to giveaway!

You moved to Livermore??? We just moved back to CA in Dec. and we're living in Concord; not too far from you. You have to admit, nothing compares with the weather...

I really enjoy your blog and plan on checking back often<3