Thursday, June 7, 2012

Smile!

...........opened up my mailbox and ......smiled!! Isn't that just the prettiest blue/green color? This MailArt comes from Corrine over there at SparkleDaysStudio. I just love how she is so wonderfully abstract..........i try abstract and i just can't pull it off. My MailArt buddies keep me soo busy. And i only have 2!! How in the world do you have more?? MailArt has been such a great adventure while camped out in this apartment. I can turn out envelopes with only a few supplies. I cannot WAIT until i have my full arsenal of crafty goodness at my disposal again. Look at all the goodies Corrine put in her envelope! Thank you Corrine!! Hmmm....now what can i make out of them??...................Its been pretty uneventful around here lately. Just day to day stuff.........walking and bike riding........keeping the apartment picked up. ......so i haven't posted much because not much going on..........Looking into opening an Etsy shop but have to get my Paypal straightened out after the move.........its a problem apparently changing your address when you don't have a landline phone......we just have our cells.........so they have to send us something in the mail at our new address to verify we actually live there??? i don't know...anyway........so once that is all fixed up i'm going to open the shop with some cards in it at least........with my images..........i'm hoping i can have better prices there than by using Zazzle.So stay tuned. ....Hugs! deb

2 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

I think everything I put in arrived safely. Even though the tape was open. I love those old milk caps, they remind me of getting milk delivered which we did when I was really small in the late 1950's. So many folks don't have land lines anymore, time for paypal to catch up. xox

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

ooo, you got good loot! I thought those were milk bottle caps. I remember them well! Do you ever wonder what the newest generation will look back on and remember?
Have a great weekend.
xx, Carol