Friday, July 27, 2012

Your Break..........

............from MailArt is over! I cannot wait another minute to show you this beautiful MailArt i received just the other day from Eileen the Artful Crafter. Isn't it amazing!!!! I honestly don't think i have an abstract bone in my body but Eileen does abstract beautifully doesn't she? Her blog is over there on my blogroll and if you pop over she even shows you how she got the black on there using a chopstick technique she developed herself! So clever! And i haven't even mentioned.................................
the wonderful things she put inside.........not only did she send me the instructions for making paper 'fortune cookies' but the circles to do it with. I haven't tried it yet but i'm gonna give it a go...........Thank you so much Eileen. It truly is beautiful! Your MailArt from me will be in the mail soon! Hugs! deb

2 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Great abstract love! My kind of mail art maven. xox

Eileen Bergen said...

Thank you, Deb;-)

I really had fun with the oriental theme you inspired with your trip to Chinatown.

Can't wait to see what you come up with next!