Thursday, August 23, 2012

Will You LOOK at That!!!

.............no not the Magic Mushroom here that seems to be multiplying......but over there on my sidebar . See all my Followers?! 49!!! I'am so close to 50! This blog has not attracted the followers that my weightloss blog did. Maybe because its not focused on any one thing...... a little art.....a little exercise.....a little traveling......day to day life........ah well......But BUT i'am finally sooo close to 50. When and 'IF' i reach 50 i want to have a Giveaway! What i want to giveaway is some copies of my mushroom! They are little.....maybe wallet size.....just about
3"x3".......just a little something........but i have to reach 50.......So.........if you've been lurking and just not taken the time to sign up as a follower please PLEASE do! I'd love to have you!!
~
~Everyone else keep your eye on my Follower count! If it hits 50 I'll make a Giveaway Post! I can't tell you how much i appreciate everyone who stops by to say hi! All your kind comments mean the world to me. Hugs! deb

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

see! We love it all..the art, the tours of your new neighborhood, the reviews, Come On 50! I want a mushroom...a blue one!
xx, Carol

Heather said...

Ooops!! I thought I was already a follower. I guess I just had you in my reader.

I'm #50 :)

Have a great weekend.

Love your art and your stories about general life.

Heather in Canada

Unusual Girl Studios said...

Hey there! That mushroom almost looks like something from the sea. I could see a village series of this!

gamma3 said...

a little bit of every thing is a hole lot better than one thing. we enjoy it all. the blue is so vivid. can't wait to see your next "thing".

rochambeau said...

Lovely magic mushrooms. Thank you for letting me know about the butterfly, Deb.