Thursday, September 20, 2012

Well blogger finally did it...........they  forced me to the upgrade.  This is not something i care to tackle.
My love affair with blogging has been waning and this might just be a good reason to let it go. I could sit down and figure out the upgrade but i choose not to.  Blogging since 2008 i think...its time to move on.
Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement in my artistic endeavors. I want to leave you
with a little bit of news that i was saving for the coming weeks......we are in the final stages of buying a house!!!  A brand spanking new one.........i will have my own craft room for the first time ever!!! Exciting things happening! Anyone wanting to still stay in touch you can reach me at my email.....nuleaf@comcast.net .  Time to turn the page to the next chapter...........Hugs! deb

11 comments:

Lori said...

Sorry to see you leave your blog!

And congrats on the house - how exciting!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good-bye friend. Can't tell you how sorry I am to see you go. The new format is not that bad...but we all move on.

Congrats on the house.
xx, Carol

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Oh I'll mist the posts, but I get it. Yeah about the house. WE will keep in touch!!! xox

Eileen Bergen said...

Oh, I'm so sorry I won't get to follow your art and other life events on the blog. But we WILL keep in touch!

I'm quite happy with the new Blogger interface and the transition was pretty smooth.

But I am REALLY tired with the internet in general. Every day it's something new to deal with ...

Windows automatic updates that crashed our network 3 times!!

Updates for browsers that many of my apps aren't compatible with ...

It's just exhausting!

Have fun with your new free time, dear friend!

Eileen Bergen said...

Congrats on the house!!! Please share pix of it and your new craft space when it gets set up. I'm really excited for you, Deb.

debby said...

Congrats on getting a new house, and especially on getting your own craft room --that is the best!

I know what you mean about being tired of blogging.
You will be having so much fun in your new room that you won't miss it at all!

charmel tan said...

Congratulations on your new house. Hope we can see it. Too bad your going to leave blogging. But that's life. We need to move on.
marine loan

CraftyViolet said...

Sorry to see you go! Happy to hear you will have your own craft room in a new house so you can create, create, create!
Blessings, Violet

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That really is wonderful news! It will be so nice to have a new house and decorate it just the way you want it! I'm happy for you! Hugs!

Katiejane said...

I know just how you feel. I'm getting tired of blogging as well. I'll keep in touch, if I can.
Best wishes on your new leaf in life. Go forth with a smile!

Sallyt said...

Sorry to see you leave your blog. Would live to continue to see your work - especially out of that new art room! How about using Instagram or Flickr?