Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Can i Come Back.............

.............if i promise to show pictures???  I MISS you guys!  I've been fumbling around with blogger and i THINK i have it figured out.........at least my blog looks the same now with all my pictures and links intact..........I know, i know i said i wouldn't but never say never.....things are slowing down around here now and i got to poking around the blog i never got around to deleting and **POOF** i hit a key and THERE was my blog , looking like it always has.......then i clicked off it.......and thought about it some more......clicked back on and got to looking at my blogroll.........and you know what?? I've really missed everyone.......and i've missed sharing ....well sharing my life with you...such as it is......

When something happens in my life i still think.....oh! i have to take a picture for the blog! ...and then i remember.....no blog.......someone left me a comment saying they had been looking forward to seeing what i would create in my new craft room......and i realized i want to show you what i create.......so........maybe i just needed a hiatus........i see other blogs go on 'bloggy breaks'......maybe thats what i needed......so stay tuned! Hopefully my first post here uploads just fine........hugs! deb

PS.....Is anyone still checking back here??.......hello......  :)

8 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

I was thinking of you this morning and thinking I needed to get off some mail. So glad you ARE BACK! I was missing you too. Oooh new house looks nice! Hope you are settling in and relaxing now. How is Jinx coping, much better I bet. xox

CraftyViolet said...

I'm happy to see you back too! I love the comments you leave on my blog and felt bad I cannot see your art work anymore. You are too talented to keep it to yourself! Love to see your new craft room.

Penny said...

Oh I am glad you are back, your lovely card arrived and I had no email to let you know. Thank you so much

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

yay!!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I was so excited I forgot to tell you..beautiful house!!

gamma3 said...

glad your back, and what a nice home. lots of fun decorating it i am sure. show us some new stuff in the works. ok

Heather said...

Yay. Please keep updating!

Eileen Bergen said...

OMGosh ... it took me two months to discover you're back blogging.

I'm so glad! I have a lot of catching up to do.