Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DareDevil Cat..............



Aaaawww..... look a cute picture of Jinx sitting in a window of his new
home...............cute...innocent....so totally not like the trouble maker we know he is ...right??
Well .......let me show you where he really is......
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
!!!!!!!!!!........that is at least a 15-20ft drop........there are a million windows in this house and he picks THAT one!  And i saw him get over there......he had a hard time getting his balance on that slippery railing and with my heart in my throat i watched him leap over to that window with a sill barely large enough to accommodate him........i was afraid if i yelled at him to stop him it would throw him off balance mid-leap (he is not the most graceful of cats)..........well we are going to have to put something up there to deter him.....i refuse to come home to a 'splat' kitty when i open the front door.........I'm thinking the blinds will do the trick when we get them up there.......Never a dull moment around here when you have a Jinx! Hugs! deb

5 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

We had a neighbor with a tiger kitty who used to leap 12 feet through the air UP to a second story balcony. He was fearless......and also to a small window at the same height. Cats are amazing. xox

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OmGosh! I got a gooood laugh. But seriously..no blinds. It just blocks the sun. I say put a wider ledge up there..a shelf of sorts covered with carpet so he can get his grasp. After all, it makes a great conversat ion!! Love the kitty. Its where he WANTS to be.
xx, Carol

CraftyViolet said...

I'm with Carol - a blind would block the sun. I'm not a 'cat-in-the-house' person but I wouldn't want to see a splat cat either. Maybe better to leave a pillow at the bottom???

MaryFran said...

Yikes! I would be petrified for my kitty cats if they were jumping there from the rail!

As for your last post.....are you my twin, because I have a gazillion unfinished projects that I'm determined to whittle away!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Lets bring back the motivation and DO THIS!

Eileen Bergen said...

I don't know much about cats. We're dog people. Isn't it true that cats land on their feet? Please tell me it's true.