Friday, November 9, 2012

Just a Quickie!

Still crazier than crazy around here as the picture above can attest to...... On the bright side.......EVERYTHING is out of boxes ...on the not so bright spot......not everything has found a home.....sigh........time.....i know give it time.......The picture above is my craft room ...once i dig it out...Lord i have so much 'crap'!  I have gone from calling it 'stuff' to now it is 'crap'.......projects that are years old and instead of moving with a clean slate.......i decided to bring it all with me........So completing old projects will be the first order of business! You will see everything from mosaic tile to making sunflower pens to painting a box to hold my colored pencils......painting wisdom sticks....and rainsticks.........and that is just scratching the surface.....thats not even drawing  or MailArt...or touching my ceramics.......ceramic? you say.........Ha! I'll show you a picture of them next time.....Okay i said this was a quickie......too much to DO!  But i did want to leave you with this.........

I don't like to advertise.......i don't like it when i go to other blogs and over half their blog is just trying to sell you their stuff......classes and DVD's .......Etsy....Zazzle......etc.......So i'm guessing maybe you don't like that either but today is one of the few exceptions i will make.....You all know from my side panel that i sell some of my drawings on Zazzle and you know that i think Zazzle is incredibly expensive so when i found out they were having a Veterans Day Sale I just had to let you know.....just incase...you know...you've been eyeballing anything but didn't purchase because of the price......From what i can tell your looking at 50% off cards and 30% off mugs and 15% off all other products.....Now thats more like it!
create & buy custom products at Zazzle

I tried to put a link in this post but if it doesn't work you always use the link on my sidebar! The code is 50VETDAYSALE. Okay back to unpacking ...and digging out my craftroom so the crafting can commence!! Hugs! deb

4 comments:

Lori said...

I've never really looked at Zazzle before - thanks for the link!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

A bit of chaos before you settle in, but you will get there. Not a problem to put your zazzle shop on the blog, what the heck, go for it.....xox

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I sent this to you after you commented on my newest post;


OMGosh, when I had that flu bug I was in bed for a week. My hair was more than half way down my back. I got up one day and turned my head upside down and whacked. Then I kept snipping until I thought I had the right length. I'm really happy with it. I was born with dark hair but its been too much to keep the grey covered so its blond now but almost silver on its own. I love silver so when its right, I'll be silver.

Yep, I'll be posting. I am going to spend time doing what I want to. My work is done for a while!

It was returned to me. Do you have a new email address since the move?

Eileen Bergen said...

I used some of your stamps today. Something is on its way to you :D