Thursday, January 10, 2013

Do you Love it???...

I'm lovin' it!!........not quite finished it.....so hang on you'll be seeing some more pictures but i wanted to show you that its standing up!!! Air dry clay on the inside of the pot holding it all together.....Its hard to tell but i took the wood burner and put a few swirls on the 'trunk'..... I have one or two more things to add then i'm leaving it alone......maybe i should leave it alone now but since this is my first one i want to experiment with it......I have about 4 more lined up  to do in different colors......does it look like a little topiary tree or a painted Magnolia Tree seed pod??? LOL! Hugs! deb

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cool Doodad!!

Heather said...

Wow! You are amazing!!!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Oh my gosh, I do so adore it, wow. xox

Whimsey Creations said...

I LOVE IT! It does look like a little topiary tree and congratulations on figuring out how to get it to stand up!

CraftyViolet said...

Great job! I love it. I like it so much better then just spray painting it gold - although that would have been nice for Christmas but you can enjoy this one all year. Did you spray something on it to preserve it so it doesn't dry out? Good idea about using the clay! I probably would have just stuck it in styrofoam and Tacky Glue!