Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Lava Lamp............


...........................is so cool when its cold..............it starts forming all these weird formations as the wax warms up.....its not nearly as entertaining in the summer...lol..... The bears?? I have somehow amassed this collection of bears.  I adore the one with its little hat on with the flower in it.......and the wizard bear....need i explain? lol  The moon and stars on his hat glow in the dark!  And the little cool frog in the front..........given to me by my bestest friend back in TX....well he and his peace sign just seemed to belong there.........next to the lava lamp. :) All this keeps me company on the top level of my craft table....


Thought i'd show you how the tote bag is going........slow......lol...I'm a little further along than this picture shows but its the most recent picture i have...........I'm liking it........I wish i would have made the decorated part larger but i think i was so intent on just covering up the logo that i didn't think about going larger than the original logo.....oh well......The most important thing is i'm having fun doing it.....
**House Update........The carpet is in!!!!!!! Let us rejoice!!!! Let us not bemoan the fact that it does not exactly match the carpet on the stairs........do not dwell on that....be happy i have carpet........sigh........I have to say it is close.........maybe i only notice because i'm a stickler for details.......but......... I'am told it is better carpet than the original......and it does look better quality......i'm just a matchy , matchy kind of person.....

But oh my the difference carpet makes........i will never underestimate it......lol...........the house already feels warmer.....to sink your toes in new carpet .....ahhhhh....the new carpet and paint give the house that 'new house' smell again.......lol or maybe i'm just loopy from the fumes huh? :)They have yet to finish the cabinets but that is the only thing stopping me from saying we are all done. They are suppose to be here tomorrow to do that (Friday). We've started moving things back in......uncovering things.......then we'll have to rehang pictures and such.......its all good.......just breathe.......Hugs! deb

3 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Tote bag is coming along quite nicely...Like what you are doing here. xox

CraftyViolet said...

I like the tote bag too! Good way to recycle and reuse.

By the way, livingroom carpet that didn't match the stairs would annoy me too - but it would drive my husband to distraction!

Eileen Bergen said...

Yay on both the house and the tote bag progress!