Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sharing my Stumblings.........

I know , i know.......if only i could keep my Stumblings to myself....problem is I like to Share........(insert evil laugh here)....and...who better to share with than YOOUUUU my hapless friends..........I have even found a vehicle with which to assist me with my evil plans of spreading senseless trivial knowledge....... It is called StumbleUpon.com  . I gave you the link....its free, all you have to do is sign up.   I use it to Stumble around the internet to strange and sometimes wonderful, beautiful and otherwise entertaining websites that i probably never would havfe found on my own and .......some are just too incredible to keep to myself.......Some make me smile......some make me laugh outloud, some i just sit and stare in awe but most of all some of them just make me  want to share what i've found......

I'm getting quite a long list under my Favorites just waiting to be shared with someone......Ofcourse these are things that i enjoyed or
found interesting.....theres not guarantee you will too but i hope at 
least a few will strike your fancy........I'd love to make this a weekly
thing .....so let me know if you like it...it will help me decide if i should keep sharing my stumblings with you.....Here are a few to get us started.......


Dreamy ...........   I LOVE the stain glass windows and just the curviness of everything......not  a straightline anywhere.......and all the plants........not sure if i want to live here but it sure is delicious to look at...................

Turn the Sound up  ..............This was incredibly fun to play with.........thunder......nature sounds.....crackling fireplace...set your
own mood.......Fun!

Cat Lovers Only.........   You may have to be a cat lover to enjoy this video but i thought it was so funny....even made hubby smile.
Keep your eye on the cat! 

Well theres a sampling of whats been keeping me entertained lately.  I hope you like them too.....Before i get outta here I want to thank everyone ever so much for all your kind words on the Enchanted Tree.....I just love it and i'm glad you do too.........I have a couple more in the works of different colors......i'll show you those when i'm done....  ***House Update..........they are FINALLY done texturing and painting and are now working on the baseboard of the kitchen and bathroom cabinets. At first they were going to replace it all and now they are him hawing about it.....saying theres nothing wrong with it......um......all the corners are separating from being wet.........sigh.....so we'll see.......Carpet man comes tomorrow...woohooo!Carpet!!! I've missed it so! Hugs! deb


2 comments:

Eileen Bergen said...

I came here looking for news on the house repairs. Good news, bad news ... I guess on balance that's good, right. Good luck on the baseboard issue. At this point, don't you feel like you might as well adopt the whole crew? They're never going to finish anyway, right?

(Making the crossed fingers -Dracula - sign. No, no! Please don't lure me to yet another amusing site to tempt me away from work every day!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Sounds like you are having fun. I have so much on my plate that one more thing will tip it completely over....so you will have to share! xox