Sunday, March 31, 2013

Crash and Burn............


.................yeah this is an AWFUL mess..........I tried to blend colors and i definitely crashed and burned. I tried to 'fix' it over and over again finally i just had to paint over it with Engine Red and start OVER........I did LOVE the center though so i saved it.....


...........You can barely tell in the photo but there is some orange between the yellow and red then i did one coat of yellow and close to the center i put a second coat of yellow.......added some red dots in the center and whew! i'm just glad this one is over.....The next one i LOVE so stay tuned!! Hugs! deb

3 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Looks darn good to me. xox

CraftyViolet said...

Looks good to me too! Mighty fine job!

Eileen Bergen said...

Thanks for sharing some of your angst, Deb. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only who suffers for who art - lol. I seem to take 1 step forward and 2 steps back.