Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Had to Laugh.......


.............I promised you some artsy posts and what do i have to post but flower doodles...........guess its just flower season around here....You do remember that Poppy Doodle??? Well i'm finally getting around to adding some color to it.....If you can believe it this poppy was suppose to be more RED with orangy undertones......it came out more salmon i think.........
.............but what is one suppose to do when a colored pencil says RED and the RED is kinda anemic??? Oh well just gives me another reason to try again.....i still think it turned out lovely...stay tuned for the finished picture........LOOK below.........

.........this is what my hubby found when he turned up the drive to his work the other morning.....We didn't have much wind at our house but apparently Livermore did! Wow! What a mess.....I'm not sure what kind of trees those were but the Eucalyptus trees that are everywhere there are so brittle......

Got out for my walk again today........guess i've been managing about 2 1/2 miles every other day.......feels good to get out......Have you been out moving??? Just get out the door! The rest.......is easy! Hugs! deb

3 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Beautiful flowers...good for you walking, is your wether nice? xox

Eileen Bergen said...

Yes, I've been doing 2 hours of yoga a week. I know it's not much but it's a definite improvement!

CraftyViolet said...

Beautiful weather here in Ontario today - 50F and sunny. My crocus are in full bloom on the east side of the house. So nice to see.