Thursday, March 14, 2013

Koi.........

I've been putting pencil to paper alot here lately.......My favorite place to draw is curled up on the couch in the evenings watching TV...........Here i've given myself a WHOLE room to craft in but i find myself most inspired in the evenings when everything quiets down and settles down.........hubby wants to relax watching TV and i ofcourse want to be near him after not seeing him all day while he is at work AND commuting........

So much on TV doesn't interest me anymore.....Good Lord the comedies and reality TV......ugh.....I notice we watch alot of Syfy and AMC........Our current loves are Grimm, Bones, NCIS, the Mentalist,Lost Girl, A few of the shows i like are on break now....like Covert Affairs, Revolution....I enjoyed 666Park Avenue but they cancelled it........I'm looking forward to Defiance next month....might be pretty good......Plus we have a HUGE store of DVD movies at our disposal......tons of entertainment.....

So i keep one eye on the sketch and one on the TV......  :)  And usually 30 minutes into whatever we are watching i here this sound coming from the couch and i look over and there is the love of my life sound asleep ....snoring lightly.....he works so hard......he may never have worked this hard in his life.......

I hope you like the Koi Pond.......now that i look at it i can see the eyes are a little wonky maybe that won't show as much as i color it.....fun, fun, fun........Hugs! deb

3 comments:

Eileen Bergen said...

Love the koi.

Hate most of what's on TV these days. We have a few faves including NCIS and Bones. Other than that we watch TCM and PBS.

Daniel LaFrance said...

You're blessed with talent. Your drawing is beautiful!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

i always love your drawings, koi, how wonderful. You have figured out thes best way to Not watch tv.... xox