Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Little Bit of This........



..............and a little bit of that......Its been HOT here....so not ready for summer......really i wouldn't mind skipping over summer entirely....since thats not likely to happen i guess i better just deal with it.....lol......I just can't see turning on the aircond so early in the season.....how could i possibly be so lucky to have moved from one desert (West TX) to another(Central Valley , Ca)...geesh......Someday i will not live in a desert.....this i swear.....Washington state is looking pretty good right now....

Anyway.......my bouquet of flower postcards are winging their way across the nation!And you'll notice another little postcard tucked in there. I participated  in a Postcard swap held by June over there at A Creative Dreamer...you'll find her on my blogroll.


Have you ever been here? LUSH is a bath and beauty store where every thing is handmade and animal cruelty free....they have amazing stuff!  Have you ever used a bath bomb?? I haven't but they sound soooo coooolll....I've always wanted to try one and now i have a new bathtub in my new house that i have yet to use....and this Dragon Egg bath bomb gives me the perfect excuse...Let me tell you what it does...(squeal!!!) Its a Mystical Sherbet Bomb..sure to cast a mesmerizing spell over your bathtub with its spectacularly stripy light show of colors , crackles and glitters...saleslady said its like pop rocks going off.......LOL!

........and for those of you who wanted to see my pin collection i laid them out and took a pic. You probably can't read them all but i'm getting quite the collection.....Honestly i'd love to wear them....I was thinking of some kind of hiking vest made out of blue jean or even a jean jacket...i don't know but i think they would be a great conversation piece when meeting other hikers....travelers....Well i need to go cook my hubby some fake eggs to go with his fake sausage and 1% milk in the morning for breakfast....  I've put paint on the canvas...and......so far so good....not much to show yet but i'll snap a pick if i can get some good lighting.......Hugs!deb

6 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Thanks for posting a pic of your pins. I collect various pins I find at flea markets, always military if I find them. (I hate to see a military pin abandoned.) Anyway, I wear them on the front of a black denim jacket. I like your idea of putting them on a hiking vest too.

Stay cool.
Carol

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Fab postcards.....the post offices who see these come through will be so happy. Bath bombs are wonderful...enjoy the fizz in the hot weather. xox

Snap said...

Lush sounds LUSH!!!!! Love the postcards. I understand HOT ... getting hot and humid here and I'm going to enjoy the little *cool* front that arrives today ... no matter what! :D

CraftyViolet said...

Love your postcards! I had no idea you could mail things like that without putting them in an envelope! Nice pins! Thanks for posting them.

gamma3 said...

dat

gamma3 said...

i hope this post. deb i know all involved in the journey of the cards had a wonderful time. you are such a sweet person, with all your art work, that you share. have a blessed day! thanks for the smiles