Saturday, April 20, 2013

For Some Reason...........


...........my travel posts do not see much action.........Not many visits or comments and i can't help but wonder if i'm doing something wrong.......but i love to show you the places i've been the things i've seen here in CA.  So if you'd like to enlighten me what it is you don't like about my travel reporting...please do tell me. :)
NOW....just look at this nasty thing! This is still at Muir Beach....First we saw one then we saw them EVERYWHERE!


..............Can you guess what it is??? The next picture i'm going to give you a little hint.......But before you look what do you think it is??  They came in a couple different colors but this green was like EEEewwww!



..........I thought i knew what it was but where were all the little fingers??? So i gently pulled back the edge and a HA!!


...........then we found some under water in a little tide pool and NOW i bet you know what they are!

A sea anemone!! Such a beautiful shade of purple and green...The green almost glowed. I could run my finger across it and it would move.....Fascinating! Did you know what it was at the beginning?? Hang in there....I'm going to give you a quick tour of Point Reyes in a few days then we are back to art! Hugs!! deb

5 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

I had no clue what it was, but it sure is pretty.....xox

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Huh, I never saw one.
About the commenting...I've just been in a funk..reading everyone..commenting little

I get this way in the winter. I suffer from SAD and we have had very few sunny days.

I'll be sure to comment more.
xx, Carol

Lori said...

I like your travel posts. I read blogs, but don't always comment.

Elly said...

Very interesting!! This goes into my daily category: What i've learned today.(:o)

CraftyViolet said...

I had no idea what that was. Good job exposing it so we could see it. You have seen some very unusal and intersting things! Cool!