Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I Have a Very Good Reason............



...............for not having my flower postcards done yet..........I've been distracted..............by yet another door.............Something about doorways intrigues me........maybe its the possibilities......of what could be on the other side.......the mystery........


........no matter what it is I see doors being an integral part of my art.....and something i should just stop resisting.....the possibilities are endless and yes one day i'm sure i will move on from the round door....lol......what can i say i 'am and shall always be a Hobbit geek.... :)  If i won the Lottery and designed my own home i PROMISE you i would have a round door somewhere!

..............so what about this door??? Would you step through??? What would YOUR door look like? What would be on the other side waiting for you? Would you knock first?? :) Hugs! deb

4 comments:

Lori said...

That looks like a hobbit door! Perfect to stop in for a second breakfast :D

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Oh I would love to step inside this door and discover the mysteries there. I probably would knock, but I might peak over the top first. xox

CraftyViolet said...

I absolutely love it! No one could resist the urge to knock on that door!
What do you use to colour your drawings?

Judy Wise said...

Love your style of drawing and I agree. There's something Celtic about this doorway. Wonderful.