Wednesday, April 24, 2013

That Was Fun!!!!.......

............and time consuming!.....Whew ...this took me a little while....but i do like how it turned out....Oh i have a couple little issues with it....bottom left...thats a sunflower garden.....I do not like how bright green the grass is....I tried and tried to darken it but when the paper is saturated well its saturated.... I was trying to mute the colors somewhat because the of the brown and gray in the rest of the piece....

Now........what you don't know is this piece is just practice....My hubby really likes this piece only......ONLY....he wants it larger....this about an 8x10 and AND he wants it painted!  So ...somehow i'm going to translate this to canvas.......Wish me luck....trust me i'll share this fiasco in the making. :) Hugs! deb

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Good luck!! and..another door.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

It is pretty spectacular. Your work is really evolving....take a photo and go to staples and get it blown up and work from that....xox

CraftyViolet said...

Love it! Great job. I like the last suggestion. Get it printed in black and white and use that as a pattern. Use carbonless carbon paper to put it on the canvas and go from there.

Deborah said...

Hello! Ever so happy to make your acquainted. Hopped over from Vanessa's blog. I love this piece. I actually like the brightness of the grass.

Read your post above about LUSH. My daughter uses it, however, when I was gifted with a bath set, it leave me smelling like food! No idea why.

**happy smiles** Deborah

Snap said...

This is great! A Happy Fairy House and Garden! :D