Saturday, May 18, 2013

If I Didn't Know Better........

.............I would swear this cat LOVES getting a bath.......look how nicely he waits for the tub to fill up........i even had time to go get my camera and he still sat there.......but see he only THINKS he loves getting a bath......what he LOVES is being the center of attention until............

.......he doesn't......here he is having some seriously second thoughts about a bath........LOL!  Honestly he does remarkably well...no scratching or clawing or mad escapes ...he just stands there and lets me do whatever i need to. Ofcourse i go out of my way to make it a pleasant experience.....I be sure to talk to him and no big splashes...turn the water off and don't get any in his face.....

.......and here he is all nice and clean and about 5 pounds of cat hair lighter....... He's so fluffy now! Isn't he a good boy?? Actually if you look closely you can see his mind working on a way to get me back.....i just know it......

3 comments:

Eileen Bergen said...

Ooo ... the evil eye thing is really going on in the 2nd photo. If looks could kill ... lol

Lori said...

Poor kitty in the bath! Better keep 1 eye open while you sleep now.

Katalina Jewelry said...

He's definitely plotting! lol