Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Birthday Sneak Peek........



Hubs picked me out a birthday card....um...yeah....LOL! So cute! 
I love frogs!


And more beautiful Gladiolas to be had...red and white this time and a few gorgeous Sunflowers ....A trip to the Garden Center to purchase some plants i've decided i want in my garden....namely Lily of the Nile (Agapanthus) ...they grow so beautifully around here and a Tropical Hibiscus.......I'm hesitant about that one but i've seen a few winter over here so i'm gonna give it a go...maybe with some mulch........I'll take some pics when i get them in the ground...

And........here's your sneak peek! I know i know i'm suppose to be painting.....but we all know i'm the Queen of Procrastination....All these ideas rattling around in this ol' head of mine..sometimes i just gotta get them out.....and down on paper......these little imps have been such fun to draw....


.....There's another one too but she doesn't have a tail yet so we'll wait on that one..... :) ....just circles and circles and little imp faces...sketching and erasing and sketching some more while the TV drones on....I might cast a glance its way now and then but really i'm down below with the mermaids.....hmmm... i think they have something in their possession that they just might share if you ask....what could it be?
 You'll have to come back and see when i figure out how to draw it....ahhh... love my eraser... :)  I even have another idea for another picture........ideas popping up everywhere! What was my birthday wish??? Another year full of arts and crafts......and love and health and happiness....to begin and end each day with a smile on my face......ok......thats more than one wish but its my BIRTHDAY! Hugs! deb

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well Happy Birthday! Love the card. It's frame worthy. I'll come back and see those imps!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Happy Birthday, hope you basking in the glow of maturity - LOL.....love those doodle swirly flower star thingies, not sure what you would call them....make great wallpaper! xox

Lori said...

Happy birthday!

CraftyViolet said...

Happy Birthday! Cute card from hubby who obviously didn't just pick any old card. Good for him.
Beautiful flowers.

Love your drawings. Have you ever submitted any to a stamp company to see if they are interested in making a stamp from them?