Monday, June 10, 2013

My Man............

...........is a man of few words.............



but...........EXCELLENT taste in flowers......

...........and look what i found hiding between the stems.....
I LOVE gladiolas ...I love to receive them tightly budded and watch them open a little more each day ..... working in the garden center for so many years i have seen my share of bulbs but i have never seen purple gladiolas ....you? 

And now hubby and i begin our 25th year together...a quarter of a century!.......I have been with him for over half my life......and i couldn't imagine it any other way........I'am so blessed to be able to experience this kind of love in my life..........Hugs! deb

8 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Congrats, what a love! xox

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Happy Anniversary. Your flowers are beautiful and I love it that a frog found his way home amoung the stems.
Many more happy years together.
Carol

Lori said...

How sweet! Happy anniversary!

beth said...

"of heaven"....wow, now that is some compliment !!!!

congrats to you both !!!

CraftyViolet said...

Love your idea of putting those lovely koi circles in various places to cheer people up. You sent me one when I won one of your other contests and it cheered me up. I love iris's too and I have purple ones in my garden - light, medium and dark. I think I have a picture of them from last year and if I can find it, I'll post it on my blog. Because I already have one of your Koi's don't add my name in this time. Let someone else enjoy one.
To cut a circle without a die, try putting your paper on a cutting mat, place a heavy glass or jar (something you can see thru to line it up) and then cut around it with a craft knife.
Cheers, Violet

CraftyViolet said...

Ooops. I hit post before I wished you a Happy Anniversary. Here's wishing you many more happy years together.

Jackie said...

Congratulations. You are very lucky to have such a florally discerning man!

Eileen Bergen said...

A man of few words, but when he speaks - wow!