Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What a Deal.........


..........I need a circle punch ...badly....lol . Its not so easy cutting a perfect circle.....anyway i printed and cut out some pictures of my 'Koi'. I backed it with a circle of green just to give it a little more stability and a space to sign it and  write..."Just Breathe...." on the back and I've been leaving them all over town...lol....I've found the best place to leave one is while paying the bill at a restaurant...you know when you pay at your table and you sign the credit card slip then leave ....well i just leave a little something with the slip....Hubby just smiles and shakes his head...maybe a little eye roll but i don't know, would finding this make you smile? I have yet to catch someone's face when they find it......



...........and here's the Deal........I bought these two Blue Plumbagos off the clearance rack at the Home Improvement Store for half price!  They were a little shabby but mostly they had just stopped blooming........ I stuck them in my front flower bed and Wow!

........they have certainly taken off!   Just full of buds and blooms!  Now i want a couple more.....  Just for your info...they are very drought tolerant...like the sun but if you can protect them from the hottest afternoon sun they will love you for it..... Oh! And before i forget if you leave a comment i will put your name in the hat for yet ANOTHER drawing for one of those circle Koi pictures....I know alot of Giveaways lately.... but there will be dry spells where maybe i'm not creating much SO get your name in the hat while you can! Will let this Giveaway run until Friday, June 14th!  Hugs! deb

10 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Leaving the card is such a nice gesture. I'm sure you brought a smile to many faces.

Bringing a drooping plant back to life is so much better than buying a healthy one and having it croak ~lol~ Yours are beautiful. I love the color.
Have an absolutely wonderful day ..everyday.
xx, Carol

debby said...

I LOVE those plumbagos! I've had them before but didn't know the name. I don't think they're frost tolerant though? Because I don't remember having one for more than a season. Anyway, I will try to find one. They are worth it for the beautiful color, even if only for a season!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Nice and it is almost impossible for me to cut a perfect circle but that's okay, I like wonky. xox

Jackie said...

What a lovely idea. I have a circle cutter that isn't as easy as a punch but its not bad.

stardust said...

I would be happy to find one of these. They are very pretty.

Eileen Bergen said...

I would be delighted to find one of the koi circles like that. I hope they are all found by people who appreciate them, or know people who would so they can re-gift.

How thoughtful of you.

You really have a green thumb, don't you? Another one of your many talents :D

E. Jane said...

Such beautiful flowers! They're new to me. It must be wonderful to have a green thumb.

Linda Bouffard said...

Thanks for posting and sharing your flowers. I'd love to have you share at What to do Weekends Party also. Beautiful. Linda

http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/06/what-to-do-weekends-24.html

Sarah Evans said...

I love the idea of leaving handmade cards around to inspire people!

Thanks for linking up!

Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

Kathy said...

Finding one your beautiful Koi cards would make anyone smile - What a great idea!