Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm the Featured Artist!!!!

HI Everybody!!!

            I know, i know i'm supposed to be on vacation but i just received an email letting me know i'am the weekly Featured Artist over at Jennibellie Studio! I did this interview awhile ago and i had no idea when it was going to post but i hope you'll take a minute and pop over there and take a look! All you should have to do is click on the above picture. 

            And i wanna WELCOME anyone finding me thru Jennibellie Studio. Thanks so much for coming to visit!!!
                                                         Hugs! deb

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

COOL!!

Angella Dee said...

loved your interview on Jennibellie. So glad to find your blog. Your art is vibrant and so unique- love it.

Eileen Bergen said...

Wow, wow, wow, Deb! I loved the interview and seeing you featured at Jennibelliesstudio.

Wonderful interview.

I wish you could bring or ship some of your art down to the artist area where I live in Mexico. There are no barriers to selling your work here.

Find a gallery, agree to the commission (last I checked it was 30 to 40%) and have them run an opening exhibit for you.

Ewerhof said...

I found you at Jennibellie and I think you make amazing pictures!

CraftyViolet said...

That is so cool! You must believe all of us who love your art work instead of that little voice in your head that makes you think its not good enough! It is more then good enough!! I could picture your art work on coffee cups and bookmarks just to name two. Check out Christy Tomlinson who has her art work licensed out.