Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Koi Opportunity!

Do you remember my Koi Pond drawing?  Well , something amazing has happened............Are you sitting down.....?

Mister Dress-Up , which is this amazing site for artists has agreed to put my design on one of their t-shirts.........for one week only........starting Sunday.  That is their 'thing'. They showcase artists for one week only. For every t-shirt that sells  i get $3!  

I think this design will look awesome on a t-shirt don't you?  I think they sell hoodies and sweaters too. Anyway this will run all next week starting this Sunday. If you like just pop on over and see it on a t-shirt. Tell me if you think it looks awesome or not.....

Just click on the Mister Dress-Up logo up there and it will take you right to it........remember my shirt won't show up until sometime Sunday then run all next week. Thanks a bazillion!!! Hugs! deb 

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Deb, this is amazing! Congratulations! I think that your koi design would make an awesome t-shirt or sweatshirt design.

Wendy

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cool! I never heard of this site. Congratulations! I think its a great design.

Eileen Bergen said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, Deb. Well-deserved honor. You know that I love the Koi Pond piece.

I may find myself sporting one of those, if I can figure out how to get it brought to Mexico :-D

Lori said...

Congratulations!

CraftyViolet said...

Congratulations! This is likely the first of many opportunites for your designs.

Unknown said...

How fantastic for you. I love the design you made. You are very talented and deserving.