Friday, August 30, 2013

I've been doodling.........

...........Is that surprising??  :)  Hubs just kind of shook his head at this one........thats my hand..........then i made him put his hand on the sketch pad and i doodle his too.....This one has a fish tail...can you see it? And on the fingers you'll find a crescent moon up there by the spiral fingertips and those are stars falling from the crescent moon. A few stars in the eye......the spirals around the tail i think are water and then a basket weave on the thumb....maybe as a voodoo charm because i'm scared to paint the basket weave on that canvas.....remember that canvas? Well its getting a layer of dust on it.......

What did i put on hubby's hand? Well i won't tell you yet but i will tell you i based it on a reoccurring dream he has had for as long as i've known him......OOooooOOOooo... LOL! Hugs! deb

3 comments:

CraftyViolet said...

Cool! I love it. I used to doodle constantly as a child and teenager. In face I did (and do) in boring meetings too...but nothing as intricate as yours!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Yes, I love it too. I don't doodle. I wonder why...

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Your basket weave looks pretty straight here, but I like the wonky one on my post card. Nice hand and third eye! xox