Thursday, September 19, 2013

Are you Sitting Down?

..........seriously you might want to sit down........... I have been keeping a secret for quite some time now.........didn't know that huh?  Well the cat is out of the bag... so to speak... :)

Several months ago....... like back in May....  i stumbled across a submission call for doodles for a new book. It didn't cost anything to enter so ......i poked through all my doodles and picked the one i loved the most hoping others would too. And guess what? They did love it!!!  Can you guess which one?  

The book is Zen Doodle Tons of Tangles and is available on Amazon starting October 11th. But you can follow the link to get a look at it.  I have some incredible company in that book . Including my Bloggy Friend June over at A Creative Dreamer.  She even made the cover!!! 

My free copy should be arriving by the end of the month and I CAN NOT WAIT!  Me......... a Published Artist ..... a friend tells me i should starting putting P.A. after my name now when i sign it... lol! Isn't that a grand friend. :) Seriously i cannot stop grinning... i'm sitting here grinning like an idiot as i write this! Hugs! deb

P.S. There could possibly ....no promises.... be a GiveAway associated with this auspicious occasion..... But you'll have to be patient......like me....(yeah right) ...... more on that later! 

9 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Congratulations!! I know how excited you are because I had two bead pieces in a Aussie beading magazine, but a book is MUCH bigger!! You will be surprised how much MORE excited you will be when you actually SEE the book. I have it on my wish list and I can't wait to get it.

Your work is certainly book worthy. I'm so happy for you.
xx, Carol

Wendy said...

Congratulations! That's so awesome. I'm happy for you. Hugs! Wendy

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Woot woot, why am I not surprised! xox

CraftyViolet said...

Congratulations!!!! Your work is awesome and I'm so happy they are publishing it!

Lori said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations!

Eden said...

Congratulations Deb!! How cool is this :)

Introverted Art said...

OMG, OMG, congratulations!!!! I still look to you for inspiration in starting to work out...

ACreativeDream June Crawford said...

Pretty darned exciting, isn't it!?!?! Not to mention hard to keep such an exciting secret... but you did really well on that!

Congrats Deb, I'm looking forward to seeing all the art in it too!

Eileen Bergen said...

I'm thrilled for you, Deb - grinning from ear to ear.

Can't wait to hold the book in my hands.

Hugs,