Wednesday, September 4, 2013

If You've Been Waiting..........

..........with bated breath wondering how many tshirts i sold
at MisterDressUp wait no longer.............

I sold exactly................0.......... 
um......yeah.........sigh....... it was then i asked Samuel at MisterDressUp how many tshirts he sells on average per week..... ya know... just to know...  and he said between 10 and 30 depending on how much advertising the artist themselves do.... oh ... Thats not 10 - 30 shirts per artist thats for the whole week for all the artists combined...... oh ......  Well since i don't do facebook
or twitter or anything else i guess i'm not a good advertiser for my own stuff...... :) Oh well....  it was fun going to his website and seeing my drawing on his tshirt. And he did invite me back to submit more art so, we'll see. 

We've been cooling off a little bit around here. But then i see we're flirting around the 100 degree mark this coming weekend so false alarm Fall is not here yet! :(  We often drive past the place with the Corn Maze and the corn is getting TALL!  I wonder if they cut the maze in the corn when the corn is small then let it grow or do they cut the maze into it once its grown....???  I think it would be easier to cut when small.........? 
I hope Fall is visiting you............ i have the Welcome mat out.....Hugs!deb

PS...You should be able to click on the images to see them larger! :)

3 comments:

CraftyViolet said...

Sorry you didn't sell an T-shirts. What with the boys here and then the funeral, I forgot all about it. I actually don't clothes over the Internet because getting the right size is hard to do.

Love your hand! Your colouring is superb!

Wendy said...

I thought your design was awesome. I don't always have money to buy things, but if you get this opportunity again, I'll advertise for you on my YouTube channel and my blog if you remind me. I was sick most of last month, so I wasn't doing videos.

Wendy

Eileen Bergen said...

That's a really cool hand, Deb. Should we start calling you Cool Hand Deb?

What is the Hindu art form, I think, where they paint the bride like that?

June does something with henna sometimes. Not sure that's the same thing; but it was beautiful.

The only reason I didn't buy one of your shirts was the shipping charge of more than $12 US. Do Canadians really use the postal system? Or maybe theirs actually is profitable. Just wondering ...