Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Mailbox..........


.........has been overflowing with wonderful , colorful, yumminess! I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it is to open your mailbox and see something colorful in there that is not an ad paper or a bill or junk mail but something made just for you. And for the past week or so it they have just kept coming! 


This one is from my friend Eileen over at the Artful Crafter. We have been trading MailArt for quite some time now. Isn't this gorgeous? Look at all those minnows ! And what could be better than a purple shark!? My favorite color!  I tried and tried to get a good picture of this one but i ended up swiping the one she posted of it. I think my camera just couldn't figure out where to focus there's so much going on here!

This one is from Corrine over at SparkleDaysStudio....
She is such a wonderful abstract artist. I love how everything looks so helter skelter at first then she pulls everything together beautifully!

This bright and beautiful card comes from June over at                   A Creative Dreamer. June just hosted a terrific PostCard Swap that i participated in . Not only does she host but sends each 'Swapper' a postcard! That adds up to a lot of postcards!! I like the quote too!

This is the postcard i received from my Swap partner Gretchen. I love it! It was so pretty and Fall-like coming out of the mailbox!

I apologize for being a little absent around here lately..... Sometimes ideas and words for a post just don't come........ I have been crafting though along with playing a wonderful game  that i have to share with you. Thank you so much for all the wonderful Congratulations! I'm still waiting for my free book to come in the mail! I make myself walk not run to the mailbox every day. :) Hugs! deb

4 comments:

CraftyViolet said...

Those are wonderful postcards. No wonder you are thrilled to get your mail. I keep saying I'm going to make some of those but so far it's "just a saying".

ACreativeDream June Crawford said...

Wow, you have received some art! Looks great up there! I think I am going to get a bunch of small black frames and start a wall full of mail art, I think I'd just love it!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Marvelous mail. I love your bulletin board displaying them. I like to put them out so I can see them too. Have a whole wall now....xox

Eileen Bergen said...

How neat to see my shark smiling back at me from your blog, Deb.

At least I think he's smiling - but that's okay because the minnows are smiling too. Maybe he just looks hungry. lol.