Monday, September 9, 2013

Sometimes I Just Get ..........


..............covered up! A few of my blogging buddies Eileen and June have been showing their work spaces and how they decluttered and put everything in its place......... so i thought i'd show mine... This is my main work table (above). I always have so many projects going on at once.  I cannot just stay with one thing. Its how i roll and i just quit fighting it. LOL! But sometimes i DO have to dig myself out and start fresh...


I had some flat smooth rocks i painted black and wrote Just Breathe with a white pen and put a coat of sealer on top. I leave these along the sidewalk where i take my daily walks and they are always gone the next day. I hope they find their way to someone who just happens to need to hear those words.......


This is the big project on the desk at the moment. They do get knocked out pretty quickly. The stickler is i have to stop and let the glue dry a little bit before i can turn the bottle. So lots of starts and stops here and its easy to get distracted by something else......

This is my little side desk over by the window.......yes....that is still THAT tote back waiting for me to get back to it..... its been there so long Jinx likes to take a nap on it...... And a Halloween ceramic project.......I'm going to put pearlized paint on the ghost. I think he is going to look amazing........

I KNOW! You can't really tell i straightened anything up huh?  Take my word for it.....at least i can see the top of the desk....sort of.....  :)  ... Hugs! deb

7 comments:

ACreativeDream June Crawford said...

Looks clean to me. I may have just straightened mine up, but you couldn't tell now. I have to have some chaos to thrive, it's just the way of my world.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Nice space. What are those bottles/jars going to be. Looks interesting. xox

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nope! Can't force me to clean my spot on my second day off. Nope, not gonna do it....well, maybe I'll start. Thanks for the inspiration.
xx, Carol

CraftyViolet said...

I try to keep things organized but a cleaned off desk??? not so much! I like the idea of your little black stones with the saying.

You have a very nice work station. Mine is a bit of this and that stuck in the basement. Oh well, I still turn out a fair amount of work down there!

Eileen Bergen said...

Oh wow, so this is your new craft space in your new home. I love it!

Heather said...

I love that you put those rocks out. They are so pretty! :)

Eden said...

Love these desk pics!! And...what kind of sealer did you use on your rocks? Thanks :D