Friday, October 18, 2013

A Winner!!!!!!!!


...............I don't have a huge following here.........and i treasure each and everyone of you who take the time to stop and visit....thank you so much for all your encouragement .... I wish i could give each and every one of you a book but alas there could be only one......

This is the first time that not everyone followed the rules....... I try to keep it simple really........ I dislike those Giveaways that have you jumping thru hoops...... But i did have a few people that did not sign up as a *follower*...... how to handle that?  Well i sent them a reminder.....i figured that was the least i could do..........I didn't think it fair to everyone else who followed the rules....to just include them anyway.......... So....... there ended up being 7 people in the drawing.... and now that i've had a sip or two of coffee heeerrreess the Winner!!!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

                    Julia!!!!!from Jaeartworks
                         You have until Sunday morning coffee
                           to contact me with your snail mail          addy!!Congratulations!!!!!!!I hope you enjoy the book!!!
My email is nuleaf@comcast.net!!! Hugs!!! deb

6 comments:

Gill said...

Congratulations to Julia!!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Congrats to Julia. xox

CraftyViolet said...

Congratulations to Julia. I'm sure you will enjoy this book.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hey Julia...Congratulations lucky you!

Eileen Bergen said...

Congratulations, Julia!!

jaeartworks said...

Thank you Deb! Got the book last week and put it in my classroom. My older art students are LOVING it. Mentioning it on my blog this week. XO!!