Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Learning Curve..........


.........I've been painting this morning on this little 5x7 canvas.
Doing my very best to get it to look like ....


THIS............sigh..........I've come across similar doodles alot lately
and they all look so beautiful and intricate and in reality they are very simple to draw......I like the coloring i achieved with the pencils and thought........I KNOW lets paint one!  Thankfully reason reigned in my enthusiasm (doesn't always happen) and i started with a small version . Because what i really see is a much larger version of this on my beachy bedroom wall........stay tuned........Hugs! deb

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'd say you are off to a great start!
Happy Halloween.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Oh so pretty. That will look great huge. The color variation came out great. xox

Eileen Bergen said...

That would look gorgeous over the head board. Are you thinking THAT large - about 4 x 5 feet?!