Wednesday, October 2, 2013

This is Not Something i Usually Do......

........But i stumbled across this blog while reading another blog and so on .... you know how that is..... :)  ...And i swear that little kitty on the left is smiling at me or as Tyra Banks on ANTM (Americas Next Top Model) would say that kitty is 'smizing' with his eyes!  Anyway these kitties were taken in by 'God's Little People' and you can go there to read the whole story.......trouble is they are FULL and really cannot take anymore cats in.....and these guys need a home and some help getting them their shots etc....  

          It really is such a heartwarming little story.  And i would gobble up that little smiling guy in a heart beat but i'm afraid Jinx would eat him.......seriously! Even if you don't want to adopt or help go look at the pictures on their site. Just beautiful! Hugs! deb

3 comments:

Eileen Bergen said...

Awww , so adorable. I hope someone gives them a good home.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Too cute. I have the same issues with dogs...I want another but I don't think Junior would be happy to divide my attention to him yet again!

Lori said...

Well, you know me and the stray cats...