Monday, December 23, 2013

Jinx is.............




...........keeping an eye out for Santa. I tell him its too early but... maybe he knows something i don't. :)

 And..........i thought it a good opportunity to show you my Snowflake collection......... I actually didn't find one i liked this year to add to it....... not that many to choose from. Maybe they are going out of style..... if they were ever 'in style' . I don't know about such things... I just know what i like.... 


And.... i wanted to show you this... You can find it over there on my sidebar. If you want to know more you can click on the one on the sidebar and it will take you to the info page. I think it sounds interesting . Usually i shy away from such things..... deadlines... dates..... sounds too much like work... but a meet and greet sounds nice and it doesn't seem too terribly complicated. And i have almost a whole month to come up with a blog post for it...... So think about it... maybe you'll join me. Might be a good way to meet new people and get some more followers. Hugs! deb


2 comments:

CraftyViolet said...

I love your snowflakes - LOVE them.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Love the way you display your flakes!!

Merry Christmas Deb. This is one of my very favorite places to visit.
xx, Carol