Thursday, January 16, 2014

Another ..............



................sketch with fish........... I promise i'll get my fill of them soon....... lol.... I'm just lovin' all the possibilities with them. Hubby tells me this drawing reminds him of layers of earth and the fish are fossils...... :)  I must say when i was drawing it i was thinking more like rivers or streams and the gravel riverbed. 

Sorry i've been missing in action for a while. Hubs had 9 days off! And we had an Adventure! Story to follow SOON! Hugs! deb

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

That is what we love about art. Everyone sees something in a piece and usually different that everyone else. I was thinking river and fish swimming in the current.

Can't wait to hear what exciting thing you were doin' with Hubs!
xx, Carol

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Oh I love adventures....I was thinking like hubs, I thought that this was deep in the earth cores....xox

CraftyViolet said...

I see the river currents going through layers of rocks/earth as well.

Can't wait to hear your adventure story. Our biggest adventures this winter seem to be trips to the grocery store - yawn!

Karen Christensen said...

Wonderful sketch!

Eileen Bergen said...

The ue eyes on these guys are funny, Deb.