Sunday, March 9, 2014

Jinx and I........

.........have had ..... THE TALK .......... He is to leave my new plant alone!!  LOL! I'm sure he will keep this one neatly trimmed.  I honestly think going after my plants has turned into a game for him. He KNOWS he is not supposed to mess with them but he . just. cannot. help . himself..... :) While hanging this one up , under his expert supervision , two leaves fell off and ZING! he was off! He grabbed one and was headed downstairs before i could get off the latter to grab it...... but i got it away from him..... silly boy....  I think he has finally come to the conclusion that he cannot reach it... for now... and has given up stalking it.... for now.... This is what happens when a 'cat lady' is also a 'plant lady' ..... we have to think of clever ways to thwart our cats!.....Be back soon!!! Hugs! deb

8 comments:

Betty W said...

He looks so much like one of my Daughters cats, she has five of them and two dogs. The cats are constantly playing with things they should not.

E. Jane said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. My daughter has two cats, and they are so much fun to watch as they go about getting into mischief and generally acting silly.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

No way are you going to convince a cat that YOU are the boss ~lol~
xx, Carol

CraftyViolet said...

Love that picture. It tells the story without any caption required. My oldest daughter was gifted an orchid for doing income tax for ladies at a shelter and she sort of gulped when she got it because as beautiful as it is, she knows the cats are going to destroy it sooner or later.

Lori said...

Haha - Pixie will leave my plants alone for a while and then decide that she needs to eat them!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Dear Cat Lady,

Please help. Just recently a raoming cat has discoverd our yard.

He terrorizes our 14-year old neurotic dog. And just yesterday, I saw him right outside my craft room window, jump up 4 ft. into the fountain/birdbath and grab a beautiful yellow songbird.

I couldn't craft the rest of the day!

Maria said...

They like some greens in their diet. I used to grow wheatgrass for my indoor kitties and they loved it. Get hard wheat berries from the healthfood store and grow them like any seed in a sturdy ceramic bowl that he can't tip over.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

It's not only cats, let me assure you. Miss peanut thinks that ripping apart plants is such a fun game......xox