Monday, June 23, 2014

Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Life......






..............Jinx has the right idea here i think......Can you see him in the shadows? Might be better if you click on it to enlarge..So hard to take a picture of a black cat..... He goes around all day from sun puddle to sun puddle......

Did you have a good weekend?? We celebrated a belated Father's Day with burgers on the grill and corn.....Yum!  Saturday we had a walkway poured and stamped.... I'll show you some pictures when its all said and done.....

Did you ever have that funny feeling that everyone forgot your birthday??  lol! Now i've had a bloggy friend remember its my birthday today and sent me a gorgeous E-card. And a dear friend from TX has remembered me...... no i'm talking my close family members.......  Now, they they could totally shock me but i think by having a belated Father's Day it threw everybody off.......Walked hubby out to the truck this morning at 4am to see him off to work.... no birthday wish...hmmmm...  The company we had for our belated Father's Day came and went this weekend with no bday wish.... hmmm....    It will be very interesting to see if i'm right or wrong..... :) 

Well i have been a busy little beaver in the craft room and i cannot wait to show you..... I need to get a couple good photos first though.  Something better than that black smudge up there thats suppose to be Jinx. :) I did finish the back ground on the Three Cats on a Broom picture....But can you see what i forgot to do?? I forgot to put the end on the broom.... you know the business end you sweep with...lol.... Oh well..... its just in my sketch book....I had space issues too. I really ran out of room to finish the broom....  Maybe i can cut and paste something in there.. 

Well this is just a rambling post...... Just something to move on a bit from the Big Trip....... I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I'd love to hear what you've been up to! Hugs! deb

5 comments:

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Happy Birthday.....burgers and corn sound so good right now....maybe a repeat for your birthday and a bit of cake? Hope hubs remembers. xox

CraftyViolet said...

Happy Birthday. Glad I'm not the only one who forgets their own birthday! Joe never forgets my birthday though so that's nice.

We had a great weekend with beautiful weather here in Ontario. We did a 25km bike ride on Saturday and a BBQ and played ladder ball on Sunday. Love summer!

Victoria said...

Yup, I've had that feeling several times before, Deb. They always remembered, even if a couple of days late, though. Hope yours remember, too! And, Happy Birthday!

Please tell Jinx he is adorable!

Blessings,

Victoria

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nope, didn't know it was your birthday. So, happy birthday. I don't think about my own birthday too much. Always glad it comes though cause you know the alternative. ~lol~
xx

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

You left us in suspense and didn't tell if your hubby or family eventually wished you a happy birthday.