Friday, July 4, 2014

Flirting with............

Click to Enlarge

.......a new idea in my sketchbook...........There are no mistakes in my sketchbook............
Click to Enlarge

This is the place where ideas are born.........


Click to Enlarge
..........  Right now the ideas seem endless for what to put in  these Stacked Boxes ...And then things started spilling outside the box.....This is still a work in progress but i'm liking where its headed.......... What would you put in a box? Hugs! deb

PS. Linking with DionDior and her Friday Sketches... :)

7 comments:

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

"the place where ideas are born" - I love that and I love the new idea you've got going there ;-)

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

What great fun sketches! Get them online and sell them.... seriously. People LOVE sketchings and doodles.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Oh what a fun idea you are pursuing....love the flowing out and about nature of your boxes. xox

CraftyViolet said...

Very creative. Love it. That's a lot of work in a sketch book. I don't have the patience for that. I just jump right to the final project...which sometimes jumps right into the garbage though!!!!

Art and Sand said...

I love your sketch book.

I keep telling myself I should sketch and have a "doodle" book, but I rarely take it out.

Keep up with your beautiful sketching.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I don't have a sketchbook. But I have a notebook that I jot ideas in. My right side brain is overpowering right now. I have no idea what "I" would put in a box. Poor me. I'll go do the laundry so I can turn my left side brain loose.

krisatlarge said...

Love the doodles, particularly the things"hanging down". So very inventive!