Tuesday, September 23, 2014

GoodMorning!!!!


......are you one of those cheery , bright, happy morning people that other people just look at and groan and reach blindly for their first cup of coffee??? lol .... I think i'm kinda both... :) Some mornings i wake up feeling rested and i guess i can get on the obnoxiously cheery side but i have to say most mornings its more like 'talk to me after my first cup of coffee'....



......soooooooooooo....... how was your weekend? Mine was pretty uneventful..especially compared to the weekend before when i was 'kidnapped' LOL! Lets see......... I stood in the grocery store and took these pumpkin pictures... :) I wonder how many weird looks i got? I even arranged the pumpkins just so for my photo shoot... 



I played around in my sketchbook. 'Go with the Flow' sounded good so i wrote it on top of the waves... The fish ...its hard to tell but i painted them a shiny silver metallic  and when you tilt the paper just so they leap off the page! 


And then finally i pulled out my jewelry making paraphernalia and made myself a few bracelets.....I LOVE them all and they were super easy to make..... I don't have a lot of experience making jewelry but i love to dabble........

I added that little clear drop to the Believe bracelet....... i think it added just the right touch! 

Other than that we didn't do much........ Hubby cooked a few steaks on the grill...........and we watched a little football....... Hubby played a rootem' tootem' shootem' up game on the computer while i made bracelets....... I finished my John Saul book 'The God Project'.  And picked up the next book....The Strangers by Dean R Koontz ...We poked our heads out of the house long enough to go see The Maze Runner' at the the theater .... It was pretty good...... I have not read the book so i cannot compare....but all in all it was exciting and the special effects were awesome.....  And thats pretty much my weekend........What about you??? :) Happy TDay to all my tea people!!! I left the coffee picture up in the header ..... I hope that will suffice for this week. Hubby asked me if that was a picture i took or a professional one....SCORE!  Compliments like that from hubby are pretty far and few between...and are to be treasured. I must have done good! Pop on over to Elizabeth's to meet some more wonderful T people... :) Hugs! deb

12 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Wow! Your Header DOES look like a professional picture!! Wow!!

I am a morning person in that I like to get going and get things done. I NEED coffee and lots of it. BUT, I don't much like to TALK in the morning and the dogs especially get on my nerves. And I'm drinking that coffee ALL day.

I have not read the Dean Koontz "The Strangers". Let me know what you think of it. I have Dragon Tears on my shelf waiting to be read. Right now I am reading Gone Girl. I think the movie will be better than the book. The book is good, but I don't much like the style the author chose to tell the story. Lots of worthless thoughts I skip over.

Your bracelets are so cute! I'm going to pick through my old stuff to see what I can use in my most present crafting interest...which is dolls. Go figure how that popped up to the top with a short break in the CQ classes. Halloween is almost here and I am lagging behind already!!
xx, Carol

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Deb, I'd say that photo of the mug and autumn vignette looks professional to me. But when did you steal my dining room table (grin)? Looks much like mine.

Sounds like an uneventful weekend turned into a lot of fun events. Thanks for sharing, including that lovely header, for T this Tuesday.

Rita said...

I did notice the header mermaid mug right off and remembered it so I knew you'd taken a great photo. ;)
Cute bracelets!! I saved the movie on Netflix. Savor the compliments--yes! Happy T-Day! :)

see you there! said...

Those are some great bracelets and I agree the tiny bead on Believe is perfect. Sounds like a relaxing and fun weekend.

Darla

Dianne said...

marvelous--all of it! made me grin to think of you taking pics in the grocery :) love your fishies and especially your bracelets!

TwinkleToes2day said...

Fabulous jewellery and I love, love, love that glass punkin!! Happy T Day to you too :o))

Divers and Sundry said...

That key bracelet really appeals to me. Lovely :)

I haven't gotten any pumpkins yet, but I probably ought to go ahead. Some years, the stores don't stock enough, and I miss my chance.

Nancy said...

I loved the coffee picture in the header--Awesome! And had a laugh imagining someone arranging pumpkins for a photo, lol.
The bracelets are beautiful :)
I wake up happy almost every day :)
Hope your T day was fun :)

CraftyViolet said...

Love the picture you took and absolutely love those bracelets! Once I get all my quilts made for Christmas gifts I'm going to start going through my jewelry stash too.

We had a pretty quiet weekend except for about a 4 hour walk on Saturday. Lovely weather here right now and I wish it would stay that way!

dawn said...

Hello and Happy T Day!! LOVE the picture in your header, should leave it there all fall. You have been busy and having fun, YAY! I love everything here, wish I could say I got that much done.

Our weekend was good, filled with 2 soccer games, shopping for homecoming dress, grocery shopping, church, cleaning and taking walks outside to soak up the beginning of falls colors popping up.

Thanks for sharing and enjoy your week.

Krisha said...

Hey Deb! Your weekend sounds about like ours, only we didn't go to the movies. I have read the Maze Runner, it's the first of four, so I'm on the hunt for #2. Hope the movie isn't too far off the book.
Ha, ha, love the fact you arranged the squash IN the store for your picture. They probably thought you were a food critic or a secret shopper...LOL
Thanks for stopping by Tuesday.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Great squashes and pumpkins. Knobby skin perfect for texture. Your writ ng on go with the flow is so good and your waves are perfect. xox