Friday, November 21, 2014

Second on the 2nd Post.....


Joining Elizabeth and Bleubeard for the Second on the 2nd for the first time... Hope i'm doing this right....lol   This post is from way back in 2014 when we were still in CA! I forgot how much i so love that dragonfly even if he is goofy! Hugs! deb



...........Sketchbook Friday with Dion Dior! This is what i've been sketching in the evenings while i have one eye on the TV and one eye in the sketch book. 


I want to come up with several different houses then put them all in a line on a long canvas.  Two done.... lots to go. :) 

Here is probably the final shot of the dragonfly. I tilted the paper and if you enlarge it ( click on it) you can see the iridescent medium i added here and there. This little guy was so much fun.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs! deb 

4 comments:

Cro Magnon said...

The house is a bit like mine; made of stone, four windows, and a wonky roof.

Denise said...

Deb :) Thank You for such a nice comment on My last post.I love all Your drawings...Dragonfly and houses.One of My fave doodles when I'm relaxing is almost exactly like Your walls of brick,small and large circles.Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to You too-Blessings and hugs Your way-Denise

Vicki Miller said...

These are amazing! My Cat looks just like yours and she is just as nosey!

CraftyViolet said...

Love your houses...especially the stone one. My grandmother's house was all stone instead of brick and I just loved it.