Wednesday, November 12, 2014

At First Blush.........

.............You may think this is just a beautiful flower but.......I'm here to tell you this is one confused flower! This is my Christmas
Cactus.........yeah....I don't know how she got so screwed up this year. :)  I have three.....this one, then a red and darker pink....the other two are putting on buds too. I'm sure they will be blooming by Thanksgiving.  I know i bought these around Christmas time two years ago.......but they just seem to keep backing up their bloom date....this is the earliest i've had one bloom. She is gorgeous...... I hope you are having a beautiful week.  Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments. I'm so glad you take the time to visit with me. Hugs! deb

6 comments:

jinxxxygirl said...

hello?

Victoria said...

Such a gorgeous plant and wonderful blooms..the colors are so pretty and gentle! Thanks for your kind visit too!
Wishing you a sparkling wkd!
Victoria

Neesie said...

I thought it was a Christmas cacti but it's so beautiful I don't think it really matters when it bursts into bloom. It's just special.
Thank you for sharing because I personally never tire of seeing a bloom ;D
Have a wonderful weekend xoxo

Denise said...

WOW ! Lucky girl You are.You must have a green thumb.So pretty.Thanks for keeping in touch-I appreciate it so much-Denise

Krisha said...

A real beauty!
It dropped below 80' and all my plants think it's Christmas....LOL
Thanks for stopping by, over the weekend and for the lovely comment. Yes I did draw the girl on the beach.
Have a great week.....how's the dragonfly coming along??

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Beautiful, Deb. Thanks for sharing this early Christmas present.