Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Hoildays My Tea People!



Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus would like to take you on a trip around our Christmas tree this year.....Nearly everything is new...... Just when i've decided to put owls on my tree they become hard to find...or at least ones i like... The berries are new...the first time i've ever put them on a tree and i like them!



This angel was made for me by a sweet little girl a long time ago and i think she looks just perfect on the tree.....Lower left you can see a cardinal........




More of those new balls and  see that little one in the middle...those are the ones i made last year out of cabinet knobs... and you can see the wooden snowflakes...




........Another owl.......



 ................I hope you'll enlarge each picture....... It took me a little while to get my tree together this year.... just feeling a little scroogie for no good reason at all............  I think its the knowledge that we will be packing every thing up soon to move....... the Realtor will be coming around after the first of the year to take pictures... and very soon every thing will be happening way to fast........ I feel like i just unpacked.......

I'm afraid no liquid refreshment in this weeks post.......But i'd still like to join Elizabeth and Bleubeard. If you'd like to see some more Tea related posts hop on over there for a visit! Hugs! deb

13 comments:

CraftyViolet said...

Your tree looks lovely! I didn't realize your move was going to happen that fast. Good luck packing. Not a job I like!

TwinkleToes2day said...

What a beautidul tree. Merry Christmas to you. best wishes for the packing and the move.
You are my last visit for this weeks T day and I'm in just inder the clock, lol. Happy T day :o))

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice tree. I always love to see my friend's Christmas trees. I like to use Cardinal, and I have red berries too that I recycled from corsages, lots of pine cones. When I use the bigger tree, I put on all the ornies the kids made over the years, and tons of lights!

Merry Christmas
xx, Carol

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Owls and berries and snowflakes, OH MY! What a fantastic voyage around your tree. Love the cardinal, too. My favorite bird.

Thanks for sharing your lovely tree with us for T this Tuesday. So glad you joined in because it put me in the holiday spirit.

Dianne said...

Really lovely tree...and the owls are adorable! Happy T day!

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Your tree is beautiful! Both of those owls are really eye-catching!I have a needlepoint cardinal that someone made, plus two ceramic birds-one white, one Baltimore Oriole (very random, I know)that clip on. The berries look pretty, too!

Lori said...

CAbinet knob ornaments - what a great idea!!

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Got a tiny tree together too. Still lots to do before we get settled that's for sure. I remember those knob ornaments, too sweet for sure.xox

Carol said...

Lovely Christmas ornaments and displays. Merry Christmas!!!!

The Weaver of Grass said...

It was lovely to see that cardinal on your tree. We bought one just like that on one of our visits to the States a few years ago. He hangs over the Aga, but now he will come down and perch on our tree this year until the season is over. So thank you for the idea!

Rita said...

Very pretty tree! Moving is such an ordeal. I hope it all goes well. Happy T-Day! :)

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

Your tree looks lovely. I like owls too and now that they are the in thing sometimes it is hard to find just the right one.

The Weaver of Grass said...

You ask about special vegetarian recipes Jinxy. I am afraid I am rather lazy - I will tell you exactly what will be on the table tomorrow evening for the 6 of them -
Jacket potatoes with butter, tomato, feta cheese and black olive salad, potato crisps in abundance, falafel balls, 3 veggie pizzas, 3 roasted vegetable tarts, veggie sausage rollw (Linda McCartney,s bought ones), a potato, cheese and onion pie (bought from Marks and Spencer), fruit, ice cream in various flavours and a raspberry trifle