Monday, December 29, 2014

New Year Approaching......

I hope you will click to enlarge..............

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas and you're headed toward an incredible New Year......



This New Year holds alot of changes for us....hubby retiring, selling and finding a new home in a different state......

All of it scary and exciting at the same time....You can plan and plan and plan and cross your T's and dot you 'I's and STILL something can go wrong.... You just have believe you've made the right choices...the right decisions, looked at it from all angles... and then take that leap.... Posting might be a little scarce around here as i finally get down to business and get to packing what i can pack.... a move is still quite a ways in the future as hubby cannot seal in his retirement pay until April...but we will be taking pictures of the house and showing it and such......

If hubby is not 10 steps ahead he's not happy. But i figure thats better than the alternative..... :)  I have boxes and paper coming out my ears just waiting for my attention........ I'm going to start with the stuff we don't use much.... to include alot of my crafting supplies... So probably not much crafting going on until we find our Forever Home....which i KNOW is out there somewhere.... Its gonna kill me.  If i don't have something crafty in the works i'm just not....settled...if that makes sense... I will leave a few things out but the majority will get packed. 

So you know what the New Year holds for me....What about you?? Hugs! deb

5 comments:

CraftyViolet said...

You will be very busy in the coming months but quite honestly, the crafting supplies would be the LAST think I'd pack. I'd be so bored if I couldn't create something.

Love your Christmas cactus - gorgeous!

kathyinozarks said...

Happy New Year and good luck with everything-you may need to pack your craft things last-I am someone that needs to be creating something all the time too.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Happy New Year and good luck packing and house hunting. We will be hunkering down in our new digs for a long winter's nap (oops working on the house and then nap) xox

Krisha said...

A couple years ago, I took all the things ( or I thought I had all of them)that my sons had made and etc. and put them in an album and gave it to them for Christmas. They LOVED it, and had fun sharing it with their wives. I did miss a few tings, like the books they made for the Book Fairs, in grade school. Now the GDs have a good time reading and looking at them.

I would LOVE to get OUT of CA, but DH won't budge, and all our family is here (but I keep telling him there are trains and plains) So alas we will most likely just build a new house on the lot we own in Bakersfield. Hopefully it will be THIS year, as I keep hounding him about it.

Good luck on your move, yes the perfect forever home is out there somewhere. What area are you looking at to move to?

Better keep at least a journal and some pens out for a little creating time......LOL

Happy T-day

TwinkleToes2day said...

Best wishes for your packing and move. I have my childrens things from school and am now collecting Wee Man's to go with it all. I'm not asking them if they want it, just yet ~ what if they say no?! I couldn't bare to see it dumped, so it's staying here for now.
Happy T day ((hugs))
ps - your mug is awesome!!