Thursday, February 26, 2015

Free Hummingbird.........

............included with the house.... Maybe we should have put that on the flyer... lol ..... To the left you can see the nest...such a little thing and the blur is the hummingbird.....  If anyone can identify it i'd love to know... The picture in the header is much clearer...... I've had this hummer buzzing my head every time i walk outside lately and now we know why... I hope we don't disturb her too much and she stays.... I'd love to get a photo of the teeny tiny eggs if she has any...none so far.......... 

The Open House went well....... lots of people showed up . Our Realtor had to stay late both days ....but very few offers...... sadly .... We did get one offer for the asking price and i think we are going to just count our blessings and go with that...... Getting what you ask for ... hey can't argue with that.  :)  Stay tuned! Hugs! deb

8 comments:

Lori said...

That's great news to have an offer!

CraftyViolet said...

Can you get more than the asking price??? I think that's pretty rare so congrats for getting what you asked for it.

I did a little research on your hummingbird (love them) and does it look like it could be this one:
http://www.hummingbirds.net/rufous.html

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Good luck. xox

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Take the bidddd!! LOL
thanks for the pic. We get a lot of hummers at our feeders, but I have never seen a nest, or at least not one that I KNEW was a nest.
xx, Carol

The Weaver of Grass said...

Sweet little bird.
I don't know how house sales work over there. Here viewers are likely to make a bid which is less than the asking price - never more. If anyone offered what was asked, we would snatch their hand off. Good luck anyway.

Krisha said...

Take the offer, and keep the bird since they didn't offer more.....LOL

Best of luck and you better keep in touch.......grin

BluMoon said...

I love hummingbirds there are so many species and you are so lucky to have one nesting in your garden, sadly we don't get them over here in England, sad you will have to leave them behind!
Jackie

TwinkleToes2day said...

Your little birdies are adorable Debs. I thought cats stepped over things and not just swatted them out of the way, lol. If that's the case, then yes, carpet is the best answer, lol.
I hope those offering what yu asked get it all through quickly and simply and then you know 'where you stand'. Your packing is coming along nicely and as you still have about 4 weeks, then it should all done by then, no?
Your painting looks grand to me; I agree with the second one being better. I hope it turns out how you want it.
The wee hummer is amazing and the teeny nest incredible. Happy T Day :o) x