Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I Have News!!!!

Well..... have you been holding your breath????   Oooops maybe that was just me ..lol  Are you sitting down??? We have the appraisal results!!!   And ....AND it looks good for us. Things are moving ahead albeit slowly..... There is movement in the right direction .....Now the seller wants to push off the closing date from Apr. 27 to May 12.... sigh i really don't know how much longer i can sleep on an air mattress.... :)  

We found a way to let Jinx out of his closet. We managed to block off the other cats in their bedroom while they nap the afternoon away ,then Jinx can roam around the house and sit in a window and talk to the birds and really just be himself...

We are scheduled for a tour of the house tomorrow. So excited! I'm sorry still no pictures... STILL on a little notebook. I'm sooo glad you stopped by for a visit... I'm so ready for things to get back to normal.   normal ... whatever that is ...I guess OUR normal...big Hugs!deb

11 comments:

Halle said...

Best wishes!! Air mattresses get old fast!!!

Divers and Sundry said...

I look forward to photos and hope you get into your new place soon :)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Glad you were able to stop by today and give us an update! So glad things seem to be going in the right direction for you. Happy T Day!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm SO sorry I haven't been here sooner, but I've been sick most of the day. Fever, flem, headache, and the chills I don't need when I welcome in my bEARTHday tomorrow.

I'm so glad things are working in your favor and Jinx is POSSIBLY beginning to adapt.

We love that you stopped by for T this Tuesday. Hope to see photos soon of your forever home.

~*~Patty S said...

Happy for your good news Deb!!!
Hope you get to sleep in a real bed real soon.
Hang in there and very best wishes!
oxo

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

whew...I breathed a sigh of relief for you and of course for Jinx! May is just a moment away!! Glad this is all coming together...PICTURES!!
xx, Carol

kathyinozarks said...

Hoping everything continues to progress smoothly-and after touring the home you are still in love with it-good luck
hugs Kathy

Lori said...

glad for the good news!

CraftyViolet said...

Looks promising but boo to sleeping on air mattress for that long. So glad you give us an update once in awhile. I have the postcard you sent to me sitting on a stand by my computer so I think of you often.

ps: we actually had a few snow flurries today - seriously. It didn't amount to anything more than a few flakes but even a few flakes in late April is too many.

The Weaver of Grass said...

There is nothing in the world more stressful that house-moving - it seems to take an age and there is always this will they/won't they business isn't there? I havemy fingers crossed for you - in six months time you will hopefully look back and marvel that it is all behind you.

Corrine at sparkledaysstudio.com said...

Hope this all works out....and soon. xox