Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Update!!!

Hi! Hi! Hi! Everybody!!!


Or anyone who might be checking in 😁  We made it to Arkansas all in one piece. But we are still in limbo.... Waiting for the house we want to appraise ...the latest excuse was they couldn't do it while it was raining... seriously ??  They've been putting it off for a week now ...its kinda hard to retain your sense of humor when you are sleeping on a blow up mattress and your cat is locked in a laundry room because your really wonderful hostess just happens to have two killer cats.... uuugghh....

Anyway i just thought i'd pop in and let anyone who was checking know we arrived and we are still not settled but hanging in there.  i'am down to working off a Notebook and i miss my desktop soooo much i just do not see me posting much until we get settled  But i will check in! Big hugs!deb

5 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

good to hear from you-may be time to start looking at other house options for a back up

CraftyViolet said...

Thanks so much for letting us know you made it safe and sound. Too bad about the living arrangements though - poor Jynx. Perhaps this was not the house you were meant to have and time to look around for another one?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh, THERE you are! Glad you made it safe and sound and kiss your cat for me. Something doesn't smell right about that appraisal! I don't think I would have your patience.

Much Love
Carol

The Weaver of Grass said...

Glad you made it - hope the situation gets better before long.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Glad to hear you made it safely! I hope it stops raining soon...I mean, really?!!!! I guess you have to adjust to the pace of life, but I am sure you would rather do it in your own home!